Replacement for your Dissenter visor
Select colour: Matte Race Blue
- Matte Black
- Matte White
- Matte Rose Gold
- Matte Fluo
- Glacier Blue Metallic
- Bronco White
- Matte Earth Red
- Matte Navy
- Matte Smoke Gray
- Matte Slate Gray Metallic
- Matte Aquamarine
- Matte Nardo Gray
- Matte Olive Drab
- Matte Cloud Gray
- Matte Midnight Blue
- Matte Forest Green
- Matte Slate Blue Metallic
- Matte Opal Purple
- Matte Race Blue
Select sizes: OS
All colors in your size are sold out
View only colors in stock in the selected size
Replace your Dissenter Visor. Plugs included.
The latest from our Instagram @sweetprotection
Trusted by our athletes, these are our best-selling products.
Sweet Tech Talk: The Arbitrator Mips helmet
We are revolutionizing the way you ride. You never have to choose sides again. This season we are presenting you the best of two worlds, settling a long-time dilemma between downhill and trail biking with this new convertible full-face helmet.
Sweet Protection are continuing our focus on MTB Enduro with the main sponsorship agreement with Pole Enduro Race Team. The Pole team will race in the Enduro World Series using our Helmets, Eyewear and Protection.
How to take care of your product:
In order for you to enjoy the safety of the Sweet Protection Helmet, please take some time to carefully read how you should take care of your helmet.
- Before you use your helmet, make sure nothing is badly torn, worn or missing.
- Replacement: Your helmet is made to absorb some of the potential energy of a blow. Even though damage may not be visible or apparent, it is infinitely important that any helmet having suffered from a major impact in an accident, or has received a similarly severe blow, should be replaced. An inspection of the helmet might not reveal any apparent damage, but it might be there. Sweet Protection also advise that any helmet should be replaced after approximately three years of normal use, or even sooner if exposed to long periods of sun, hard use, or any contact with chemicals. The helmet must also be replaced if it does not fit anymore.
- For cleaning, use clean water (max temperature 30°C) and mild soap only. Dry naturally and not in contact with direct heat or on hot surfaces.
- Avoid any applications of paint, adhesive stickers/transfers, cleaning fluids, chemicals and other solvents that may drastically reduce the protection given by this helmet.
- The helmet will be damaged if exposed to temperatures exceeding 62°C (ca. 150°F). Please note that leaving the helmet in the window of your car (or similar) on a warm and sunny day, it may easily exceed this temperature. If exposed to such temperatures, the helmet must be immediately discarded and replaced.
- The helmet will not perform as intended if you modify or replace any of the original elements included in the helmet. Please note that any customizing is not recommended, and that this will cancel the warranty. Sweet Protection or our distributors will not accept any responsibility for damage, injuries resulting from misuse or from a modified helmet.
- For carrying the helmet, use the package supplied by Sweet Protection. After the use, the helmet must be stored unpacked in a cool, dry, dark place away from heat sources, frost, high humidity, corrosive substances or other possible causes of damage. During transportation avoid that any sharp object damages it by falling from above. After buying the helmet keep the packaging, it will be used for carrying it or in presence of some defects for the warranty validity at the shop where you bought it.
- Accessories and spare parts: Accessories and/or replacement parts are available in the Sweet Protection’s catalogue. Use only original accessories supplied by Sweet Protection.