Hunter Gloves Women's '22
The go-to glove for trail biking. Light and comfortable but offering solid protection
Weight 37 g (M)
The Hunter Gloves are your go-to gloves for trail biking. The fit complements the natural characteristics of your hand and lets you ride in comfort all day long. The gloves have a pre-curved fit, and perforated fingers to ensure a natural feel, yet optimal protection.
Touch compitable index finger and thumb
The latest from our Instagram @sweetprotection
How to take care of your product:
Our products are built to last, and they are easy to care for. Enforcing routine care will ensure excellent performance and extend their useful life. You'll find the care instruction inside the tag on your Sweet Protection product.
- On a general basis for all clothing, the following routine should be followed: Before laundering your garment, zip the front closure, pockets and pit zips completely, and fasten all flaps and straps. Be sure to follow the garment manufacturer’s instructions to ensure high performance.
- HOW TO WASH AND DRY:
- Machine wash on a warm permanent press cycle* (105º F/40º C) using a small amount of liquid detergent. Rinse twice, minimize spinning to reduce creasing. Do not use powder detergents or any products that contain fabric softeners, conditioners, stain removers or bleach as they will affect garment performance. Do not wash with heavily soiled clothing.
- Do not use chlorine bleach.
- Line dry your garment, or tumble dry it on a warm, gentle cycle. Once it is dry, tumble dry your garment for 20 minutes to reactivate the durable water-repellent (DWR) treatment on the outer fabric.
- If unable to tumble dry, iron the dry garment on gentle setting (warm, no steam) by placing a towel or cloth between the garment and the iron. This will help reactivate the DWR treatment on your garment’s outer fabric.
- Dry Clean: We recommend home laundering. If professional dry cleaning is necessary, request that the cleaner use clear distilled hydrocarbon solvent for rinsing and then spray DWR on the garment’s outer fabric before drying. Water Repellent Treatment: When the factory applied treatment can no longer be reactivated, apply a new water-repellent treatment (available at local outdoor retailers) to the garment’s outer fabric.
- *Please note that these care instructions are general, and that your particular product may have other instructions more specifically meant for it. Refer to the care label inside your product before washing.