Top of the page
Shinobi RIG® Reflect
- View All
- RIG Aquamarine/Matte Crystal Black
- RIG Emerald/Matte Crystal Storm
- RIG Bixbite/Nardo Gray
- RIG Aquamarine/Matte Crystal Aqua
- RIG Obsidian/Matte Black
- RIG Malaia/Gloss Crystal Malaia
- RIG Obsidian/Gloss Slate Gray Metallic/Fluo
- RIG Obsidian/Matte Crystal Fluo
- RIG Bixbite/Matte Crystal Black Camo
- RIG Topaz/Gloss White
The Shinobi sport performance sunglasses is our aggressive Premium-model with solid lens attachment for high speed activities. Poor vision shall no longer be your master. Benefitting from the same premium 2.2mm thick machine edged Toric lens from the Ronin, the Shinobi has an extremely stabile and easy-to-switch lens attachment technology. Slide back the two buttons located on each temple, squeeze in the middle of the nose bridge – change lens, and snap right back in on the go. The Shinobi provide excellent fit to all our helmets, with temples designed to minimize intrusion and maximize comfort. The purchase includes hard case, microbag and three nose pieces so you can find your perfect fit.
- RIG® lens technology: developed by Sweet Protection to provide superior contrast, minimum color distortion and reduced eye fatigue
- 2.2mm Toric lens with high impact resistance
- Super oleophobic- and hydrophobic coating
- Hard-coating on both sides of the lens for easy cleaning and durability
- 100% UV protection
- Easy lens change: modular construction allows for very quick and easy lens change
- Supreme field of vision
- TR90 Polyamid frame. Durable, fatigue resistant and lightweight
- TPR co-molded soft and grippy inserts on the temples for extra comfort and safety
How to care for your Sweet Protection Eyewear
IMPORTANT GOGGLE LENS INFORMATION:
The outer lens is treated with a super oleophobic and a hydrophobic coating to help clear visibility and to make sure the goggles are easy to clean and maintain. To help preserve the optical quality of Sweet Protection outer lenses, your new eyewear comes with a woven, microfiber cloth bag specially designed for cleaning and storage. Hand wash and air dry the microfiber bag regularly.
ANTI-FOG INNER LENSES:
To avoid fogging of the goggles, each inner lens is embedded with a premium anti-fog treatment. Do not touch or rub the inner lens, as you will deteriorate/ damage the anti-fog treatment. To clean the anti-fog inner lens, gently touch the inner lens surface with a clean micro fiber cloth/goggle bag to absorb excess moisture. Do not use the Sweet Protection lens cleaning kit or any other cleaning agent on the inner lens.
CLEANING, CARE AND MAINTENANCE:
If snow or water should collect inside the goggle, follow these steps:
- Shake excess snow from the goggle interior. Clear all ventilation ports and lens vents. Use the goggle bag that is included with your goggle to gently blot any remaining moisture.
- Allow time for moisture to dissipate. Once the goggle is put back on, keep moving as much as possible. Airflow through the vents will help dry the goggle.
Guidelines to maximize performance and longevity:
- Avoid resting the goggle on your forehead, hat or helmet. This reduces the efficiency of ventilation ports and exposes the interior to moisture vapor from melting snow, perspiration and body oils. To minimize fogging, always keep your goggles on your face.
For proper cleaning and storage, remember the following:
- Do not use paper products, ski gloves or other abrasive materials to clean the goggle. - Allow the goggle to air dry before storing for extended periods.
- Do not leave the goggle in areas of concentrated heat and sunlight, such as on a car dashboard or hanging from a rearview mirror.
- Protect the lens and face foam by storing the goggle in its protective bag. The best way of storing your google is in the Sweet Protection goggle case which is sold separately. Please visit your local authorized Sweet Protection dealer or visit: www.sweetprotection.com to purchase this item.
LENS CLEANING KIT:
Sweet Protection lens cleaning kit are specifically formulated and approved to use on Sweet Protection outer lenses. Otherwise, use only mild soap and water to clean your product. Dry after rinsing by gently blotting with the microfiber goggle bag provided.