Top of the page
Boondock RIG® Reflect Goggles
- View All
- RIG Topaz/Matte Flame/Flame Fade
- RIG Malaia/Satin White/White Lumat
- RIG Bixbite/Nardo Gray/Nardo Plaid
- RIG Topaz/Matte Black/Black
- RIG Obsidian/Nardo Gray/Nardo Plaid
- RIG Emerald/Matte Black/Black
- RIG Sapphire/Satin White/Aqua Plaid
- RIG Bixbite/Matte Black/Black
- RIG Aquamarine/Matte Aqua/Aqua Fade
- RIG Obsidian/Matte Black/Black
Microfiber Goggle bag
Goggle bag included with your goggles
The Boondock is a all-new goggle in a semi-frameless design giving it a very clean and modern look. This model features a cylindrical lens with our unique proprietary lens technology; RIG®. This is a medium sized and snug fitting goggle offering great field of vision. This model fits perfectly with small to medium sized faces and/or helmets. Premium details such as a thin defined frame, large vent ports on top and bottom, a 50mm strap with integrated buckles and frame anchors ensure both style and functionality. All goggles are available with our revolutionary RIG® lens technology, developed by Sweet Protection to provide superior contrast, minimum color distortion and reduced eye fatigue.
- RIG® lens technology: developed by Sweet Protection to provide superior contrast, minimum color distortion and reduced eye fatigue.
- 2.2mm cylindrical lens with high impact resistance
- Super oleophobic- and hydrophobic coating
- Special acetate antifog inner lens
- 100% UV protection
- Semi-frameless design
- Large field of vision
- RIG® (Retina Illumination Grading) is a contrast enhancing lens technology which is true to the colors of the environment and reduces eye fatigue.
- Some Sweet Protection goggles are using GORE® Protective Vents in the dual lens assembly. The GORE® Protective Vents sole intention is to equalize the pressure between the outer lens and the inner lens to provide minimal optical distortion by avoiding deformation of the inner lens due to variable atmospheric pressure. GORE® is a trademark of W. L. Gore & Associates
- The Sweet Protection goggles are all in a class of its own when it comes to field of vision.
- Lightweight sylindical lens with superior optical properties and minimum distortion. Impact resistant, with incredible field of vision.
- A unique coating making sure that water in any shape or form don’t stick.
- CA Cellulose Acetate anti-fog inner lens
How to care for your Sweet Protection Eyewear
IMPORTANT GOGGLE LENS INFORMATION:
The outer lens is treated with a super oleophobic and a hydrophobic coating to help clear visibility and to make sure the goggles are easy to clean and maintain. To help preserve the optical quality of Sweet Protection outer lenses, your new eyewear comes with a woven, microfiber cloth bag specially designed for cleaning and storage. Hand wash and air dry the microfiber bag regularly.
ANTI-FOG INNER LENSES:
To avoid fogging of the goggles, each inner lens is embedded with a premium anti-fog treatment. Do not touch or rub the inner lens, as you will deteriorate/ damage the anti-fog treatment. To clean the anti-fog inner lens, gently touch the inner lens surface with a clean micro fiber cloth/goggle bag to absorb excess moisture. Do not use the Sweet Protection lens cleaning kit or any other cleaning agent on the inner lens.
CLEANING, CARE AND MAINTENANCE:
If snow or water should collect inside the goggle, follow these steps:
- Shake excess snow from the goggle interior. Clear all ventilation ports and lens vents. Use the goggle bag that is included with your goggle to gently blot any remaining moisture.
- Allow time for moisture to dissipate. Once the goggle is put back on, keep moving as much as possible. Airflow through the vents will help dry the goggle.
Guidelines to maximize performance and longevity:
- Avoid resting the goggle on your forehead, hat or helmet. This reduces the efficiency of ventilation ports and exposes the interior to moisture vapor from melting snow, perspiration and body oils. To minimize fogging, always keep your goggles on your face.
For proper cleaning and storage, remember the following:
- Do not use paper products, ski gloves or other abrasive materials to clean the goggle. - Allow the goggle to air dry before storing for extended periods.
- Do not leave the goggle in areas of concentrated heat and sunlight, such as on a car dashboard or hanging from a rearview mirror.
- Protect the lens and face foam by storing the goggle in its protective bag. The best way of storing your google is in the Sweet Protection goggle case which is sold separately. Please visit your local authorized Sweet Protection dealer or visit: www.sweetprotection.com to purchase this item.
LENS CLEANING KIT:
Sweet Protection lens cleaning kit are specifically formulated and approved to use on Sweet Protection outer lenses. Otherwise, use only mild soap and water to clean your product. Dry after rinsing by gently blotting with the microfiber goggle bag provided.
Introducing RIG Technology™
Optimised lens technology to handle all conditions