Top of the page
Clockwork MAX RIG® Henrik Kristoffersen Edition Goggle
- View All
Microfiber Goggle bag
The Clockwork MAX RIG® goggle is developed together with our alpine ski-racing team athletes. With a field of view like no other goggles on the market, the Clockwork Clockwork MAX RIG® is developed specifically for ski racers. Featuring Sweet Protection’s proprietary lens-technology RIG® enhancing the contrast in low light conditions. Other features include a molded triple layer face foam with solid ventilation. A one-of-a-kind fastening of the goggle strap gives a flush fit that keeps the goggle in place. Double lenses equipped with GORE® Protective Vents for pressure equalization will avoid deformation of the inner lens due to variable atmospheric pressure – providing optimal working conditions for the eyes.The Clockwork MAX RIG® further extends the field of vision and fits flawlessly with all Sweet Protection Volata helmets from size M/L and upwards (and our other helmets).
- Contrast enhancing
- Minimal distortion
- Extreme impact resistance
- GORE® Protective Vents
- Supreme field of vision
- A unique coating to withstand water of any form
- RIG® (Retina Illumination Grading) is a contrast enhancing lens technology which is true to the colors of the environment and reduces eye fatigue.
- Some Sweet Protection goggles are using GORE® Protective Vents in the dual lens assembly. The GORE® Protective Vents sole intention is to equalize the pressure between the outer lens and the inner lens to provide minimal optical distortion by avoiding deformation of the inner lens due to variable atmospheric pressure. GORE® is a trademark of W. L. Gore & Associates
- The Sweet Protection goggles are all in a class of its own when it comes to field of vision.
- The Sweet Protection goggle lenses are penetration proof beyond the call of duty
- The first sculpted toric goggle lens in the world! Extremely strong and rigid toric lens providing superior optical properties with minimum distortin while providing extreme impact resistance. The sculpted “Eye Black” geometry helps to increase contrast, reduce glare and increase lens rigidty
- A unique coating making sure that water in any shape or form don’t stick.
- CA Cellulose Acetate anti-fog inner lens
The tech behind Interstellar RIG®