Top of the page
- View All
Microfiber Goggle bag
The Firewall is our premium lightweight all-round goggle. Featuring a wide-view, lightweight cylindrical lens that provides 100% UV protection, clarity and field of view in all conditions. This is our most ventilated model, with oversized air vents and it features the same anti-fog technology used on our most advanced products. Perfect for bootpacking or when the heartrate goes up. The low weight and superb frame-to-face adaptation makes this an extremely comfortable goggle to wear for long days on the mountain. An oversized 50mm strap with low stack, co-molded buckles, gives a premium feel and secure fit whether you are tearing up the park or dropping into a big line. Firewall - Ultimate comfort in a lightweight package.
- Contrast enhancing
- Minimal distortion
- Supreme field of vision
- A unique coating to withstand water of any form
- The Sweet Protection goggles are all in a class of its own when it comes to field of vision.
- Lightweight sylindical lens with superior optical properties and minimum distortion. Impact resistant, with incredible field of vision.
- CA Cellulose Acetate anti-fog inner lens
- A unique coating making sure that water in any shape or form don’t stick.
How to care for your Sweet Protection Eyewear
IMPORTANT GOGGLE LENS INFORMATION:
The outer lens is treated with a super oleophobic and a hydrophobic coating to help clear visibility and to make sure the goggles are easy to clean and maintain. To help preserve the optical quality of Sweet Protection outer lenses, your new eyewear comes with a woven, microfiber cloth bag specially designed for cleaning and storage. Hand wash and air dry the microfiber bag regularly.
ANTI-FOG INNER LENSES:
To avoid fogging of the goggles, each inner lens is embedded with a premium anti-fog treatment. Do not touch or rub the inner lens, as you will deteriorate/ damage the anti-fog treatment. To clean the anti-fog inner lens, gently touch the inner lens surface with a clean micro fiber cloth/goggle bag to absorb excess moisture. Do not use the Sweet Protection lens cleaning kit or any other cleaning agent on the inner lens.
CLEANING, CARE AND MAINTENANCE:
If snow or water should collect inside the goggle, follow these steps:
- Shake excess snow from the goggle interior. Clear all ventilation ports and lens vents. Use the goggle bag that is included with your goggle to gently blot any remaining moisture.
- Allow time for moisture to dissipate. Once the goggle is put back on, keep moving as much as possible. Airflow through the vents will help dry the goggle.
Guidelines to maximize performance and longevity:
- Avoid resting the goggle on your forehead, hat or helmet. This reduces the efficiency of ventilation ports and exposes the interior to moisture vapor from melting snow, perspiration and body oils. To minimize fogging, always keep your goggles on your face.
For proper cleaning and storage, remember the following:
- Do not use paper products, ski gloves or other abrasive materials to clean the goggle. - Allow the goggle to air dry before storing for extended periods.
- Do not leave the goggle in areas of concentrated heat and sunlight, such as on a car dashboard or hanging from a rearview mirror.
- Protect the lens and face foam by storing the goggle in its protective bag. The best way of storing your google is in the Sweet Protection goggle case which is sold separately. Please visit your local authorized Sweet Protection dealer or visit: www.sweetprotection.com to purchase this item.
LENS CLEANING KIT:
Sweet Protection lens cleaning kit are specifically formulated and approved to use on Sweet Protection outer lenses. Otherwise, use only mild soap and water to clean your product. Dry after rinsing by gently blotting with the microfiber goggle bag provided.
Choosing the right lens
Confidence in Contrast™