Top of the page
Firewall MTB RIG® Goggles
The Firewall is a cylindrical injection molded single lens goggle in a robust and retro looking design offering best-in-class field of vision. Extended ventilation and a perfect fit to both our Fullface- and Trail/Enduro specific helmets. This goggle is made for the more gravity or race fed kind of biking, offering extended ventilation and a perfect fit to both our Fullface- and Trail/Enduro specific helmets. The TPU-frame and triple layer foam makes the goggle adapt to your face and fit super comfortable. With great ventilation, hydrophobic and oleophobic coating these goggles are an invaluable piece of equipment and protection for your eyes.
- RIG® Lens Technology
- Cylindrical Lens
- 100% UV protection
- Supreme Field of Vision
- Super hydrophobic and oleophobic
- Extended ventilation
- RIG® (Retina Illumination Grading) is a contrast enhancing lens technology which is true to the colors of the environment and reduces eye fatigue.
- The Sweet Protection goggles are all in a class of its own when it comes to field of vision.
- The Sweet Protection goggle lenses are penetration proof beyond the call of duty
- Lightweight sylindical lens with superior optical properties and minimum distortion. Impact resistant, with incredible field of vision.
- CA Cellulose Acetate anti-fog inner lens
- A unique coating making sure that water in any shape or form don’t stick.
How to care for your Sweet Protection Eyewear
IMPORTANT GOGGLE LENS INFORMATION:
The outer lens is treated with a super oleophobic and a hydrophobic coating to help clear visibility and to make sure the goggles are easy to clean and maintain. To help preserve the optical quality of Sweet Protection outer lenses, your new eyewear comes with a woven, microfiber cloth bag specially designed for cleaning and storage. Hand wash and air dry the microfiber bag regularly.
ANTI-FOG INNER LENSES:
To avoid fogging of the goggles, each inner lens is embedded with a premium anti-fog treatment. Do not touch or rub the inner lens, as you will deteriorate/ damage the anti-fog treatment. To clean the anti-fog inner lens, gently touch the inner lens surface with a clean micro fiber cloth/goggle bag to absorb excess moisture. Do not use the Sweet Protection lens cleaning kit or any other cleaning agent on the inner lens.
CLEANING, CARE AND MAINTENANCE:
If snow or water should collect inside the goggle, follow these steps:
- Shake excess snow from the goggle interior. Clear all ventilation ports and lens vents. Use the goggle bag that is included with your goggle to gently blot any remaining moisture.
- Allow time for moisture to dissipate. Once the goggle is put back on, keep moving as much as possible. Airflow through the vents will help dry the goggle.
Guidelines to maximize performance and longevity:
- Avoid resting the goggle on your forehead, hat or helmet. This reduces the efficiency of ventilation ports and exposes the interior to moisture vapor from melting snow, perspiration and body oils. To minimize fogging, always keep your goggles on your face.
For proper cleaning and storage, remember the following:
- Do not use paper products, ski gloves or other abrasive materials to clean the goggle. - Allow the goggle to air dry before storing for extended periods.
- Do not leave the goggle in areas of concentrated heat and sunlight, such as on a car dashboard or hanging from a rearview mirror.
- Protect the lens and face foam by storing the goggle in its protective bag. The best way of storing your google is in the Sweet Protection goggle case which is sold separately. Please visit your local authorized Sweet Protection dealer or visit: www.sweetprotection.com to purchase this item.
LENS CLEANING KIT:
Sweet Protection lens cleaning kit are specifically formulated and approved to use on Sweet Protection outer lenses. Otherwise, use only mild soap and water to clean your product. Dry after rinsing by gently blotting with the microfiber goggle bag provided.
As trail riding and bikes evolve, so should the performance of your helmet. The Trailblazer is the latest evolution of our pioneering multi-piece variable elasticity shell technology, leading the way in protection performance. Now you can blaze new trails with superior protection and confidence.