Hunter Light Gloves Men's '22
A comfortable and lightweight bike glove offering extra ventilation with the full mesh panels on the back of the hand
Weight 40 g (L)
The Hunter Light Gloves are a lightweight pair of gloves, ideal for warm weather riding. Mesh panels on the back of the hand keep you cool, while a pre-curved fit and palms with clarino material mimic the natural characteristics of your hand. The gloves also offer touch compatible index finger and thumb, making it easy to snap that perfect shot of your epic ride.
Our leightest gloves
ideal for warm weather
Mesh panels on the back
Pre-curved fit and palms
Offers touch compitable index finger and thumb
How to take care of your product:
Our products are built to last, and they are easy to care for. Enforcing routine care will ensure excellent performance and extend their useful life. You'll find the care instruction inside the tag on your Sweet Protection product.
- On a general basis for all clothing, the following routine should be followed: Before laundering your garment, zip the front closure, pockets and pit zips completely, and fasten all flaps and straps. Be sure to follow the garment manufacturer’s instructions to ensure high performance.
- HOW TO WASH AND DRY:
- Machine wash on a warm permanent press cycle* (105º F/40º C) using a small amount of liquid detergent. Rinse twice, minimize spinning to reduce creasing. Do not use powder detergents or any products that contain fabric softeners, conditioners, stain removers or bleach as they will affect garment performance. Do not wash with heavily soiled clothing.
- Do not use chlorine bleach.
- Line dry your garment, or tumble dry it on a warm, gentle cycle. Once it is dry, tumble dry your garment for 20 minutes to reactivate the durable water-repellent (DWR) treatment on the outer fabric.
- If unable to tumble dry, iron the dry garment on gentle setting (warm, no steam) by placing a towel or cloth between the garment and the iron. This will help reactivate the DWR treatment on your garment’s outer fabric.
- Dry Clean: We recommend home laundering. If professional dry cleaning is necessary, request that the cleaner use clear distilled hydrocarbon solvent for rinsing and then spray DWR on the garment’s outer fabric before drying. Water Repellent Treatment: When the factory applied treatment can no longer be reactivated, apply a new water-repellent treatment (available at local outdoor retailers) to the garment’s outer fabric.
- *Please note that these care instructions are general, and that your particular product may have other instructions more specifically meant for it. Refer to the care label inside your product before washing.