Lumberjane Fleece Jacket Womens
The Lumberjane is a rugged-style and feminine flair heavyweight fleece jacket that functions as a midlayer or a standalone everyday piece. Strategically placed reinforcements and a extended rear for extra warmth and comfort.
- Our warmest fleece mid-layer
- Suitable for those cold days when you are in need of a warm and cozy fleece
- Rugged and laidback style
- Extended rear for extra comfort
- 1.Strategically placed reinforcements on elbows
- 2. Thumb holes to keep the hands warm
- 3. Extended rear
- 1.Two large lower side pockets
- 2. One easy access chest pocket
- The TIZIP MasterSeal 10 is made from high-strength fabric coated with thermoplastic polyurethane. The extra strong plastic teeth are fixed on the top and bottom of the zipper tape. The zipper’s coupling elements keep the sealing edges tightly sealed together when the zipper is closed.
How To Take Care Of Your Technical Clothing
Our products are built to last, and they are easy to care for. Enforcing routine care will ensure excellent performance and extend their useful life. You'll find the care instruction inside the tag on your Sweet Protection product.
On a general basis for all clothing, the following routine should be followed: Before laundering your garment, zip the front closure, pockets and pit zips completely, and fasten all flaps and straps. Be sure to follow the garment manufacturer’s instructions to ensure high performance.
HOW TO WASH AND DRY:
Machine wash on a warm permanent press cycle* (105º F/40º C) using a small amount of liquid detergent. Rinse twice, minimize spinning to reduce creasing. Do not use powder detergents or any products that contain fabric softeners, conditioners, stain removers or bleach as they will affect garment performance. Do not wash with heavily soiled clothing.
Do not use chlorine bleach.
Line dry your garment, or tumble dry it on a warm, gentle cycle. Once it is dry, tumble dry your garment for 20 minutes to reactivate the durable water-repellent (DWR) treatment on the outer fabric.
If unable to tumble dry, iron the dry garment on gentle setting (warm, no steam) by placing a towel or cloth between the garment and the iron. This will help reactivate the DWR treatment on your garment’s outer fabric.
Dry Clean: We recommend home laundering. If professional dry cleaning is necessary, request that the cleaner use clear distilled hydrocarbon solvent for rinsing and then spray DWR on the garment’s outer fabric before drying. Water Repellent Treatment: When the factory applied treatment can no longer be reactivated, apply a new water-repellent treatment (available at local outdoor retailers) to the garment’s outer fabric.
*Please note that these care instructions are general, and that your particular product may have other instructions more specifically meant for it. Refer to the care label inside your product before washing.
- Close all zips before washing.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash with similar colors.