Our top-of-the-line and no-compromise alpine ski race helmet, the Rooster Discesa RS is designed to exceed the FIS RH 2013 standard and the demands of some of the worlds best alpine racers. This is the most advanced race helmet on the market using only the best materials and production technologies available. This model is equipped with MIPS, a technology that reduces rotational forces on the brain.
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer Shell (CRP) provides an incredible strength to weight ratio, rigidity and impact performance. By carefully laminating fibers with different properties and directions, we’re able to create a superlight, optimized helmet shell. An invention from the cold war put to good use.
- Helmets with Impact Shields feature a molded shock absorbing EPS liner with Impact Shield inserts that provide unsurpassed performance for shock absorbance. This is our premium impact protection technology. It distributes impact from the inside of the helmet over larger areas in crucial zones where the head needs it (front and back).
- The MIPS Brain Protection System is a helmet-integrated low-friction layer is designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.
- 1. 3D shaped vented lining. Moisture wicking, removable, washable
- 2. Quick Release Emergency removal ear pads
- 3. Race specific micro adjustment ratchet buckle
- A stitched, full covering liner made from the anti-allergenic and moisture wicking Coolmax material. It provides great comfort in a wide range of temperatures.
- Place as you please for the ultimate personalized fit.