Sabrosa GORE-TEX® Dry Top '18
The Sabrosa Spray Top is for those long summer days when you’ve put your drysuit away. Lightweight and comfortable, with great freedom of movement, you’ll be hoping summer never ends. Latex neck and cuffs. Waterproof, windproof and durable GORE-TEX® Paclite fabric. 500 grams (Size: L)
- Performs in the most demanding conditions
- Constructed entirely of GORE-TEX PRO with Ocean Technology membrane
- Thick latex bottleneck gasket inside
- Diagonal TIZIP zipper for easy self supported entry and exit
- Neck tube drain hole
- All-new Hypalon Velcro waist adjusment
- Wrist cuff and gaskets with molded cuff grab
- 1.GORE-TEX Paclite, Face fabric is 100% Polyester
- 2. Cuffs & collar in Neoprene with Lycra on both sides. Latex gaskets inside cuffs & collar
- 3. Inner waist tube with taped seams and super grippy silicone elastic hem
- 4. Waist Seal tube with unnapped Yamamoto Neoprene with grippy rubber inside
- 5. Hypalon Velcro waist adjustment for a tight and secure fit towards the spray skirt
- Garments made with lightweight GORE-TEX® Active fabric are extremely breathable combined with durable water and windproofness. The ideal solution for highly aerobic, done-in-a-day activities.
How To Take Care Of Your DRY Product
In order for you to enjoy the Sweet Protection DRY Product, please take some time to carefully read how you should take care of it.
HOW TO DRY:
In general, always follow the instructions given on the care label on your product.
Before washing, make sure to completely close all main zippers, pockets and pit zips - and fasten all flaps and straps.
For our “DRY products”, we recommend using cold or lukewarm water, delicate cycle, gentle liquid soap with no bleach or harsh chemicals and a high-water volume. Make sure to rinse well - we normally advise to rinse twice at low spinning speed. Line dry or tumble dry on a low warm setting for 10-15 minutes. The tumble dry process will also reactivate the durable water-repellent (DWR) treatment on the outer fabric.
Durable Water-Repellent (DWR)
The DWR treatment prevents water from building up on your garment’s outer layer which can make you feel damp and clammy, and eventually (you will get) wet. Regular wear and tear, and washing causes the DWR treatment to wear out over time. When the factory applied treatment can no longer be reactivated, apply a new water-repellent treatment (available from your local retailer) to the garment’s outer fabric. We normally advice to use spray-on treatment after washing and allowing the garment to drip-dry. After spraying the treatment, only on the outside of the garment, tumble dry on a low warm setting for 10-15 minutes. Tumble drying will help reactivate the DWR treatment on your garment’s outer fabric
Dry- suits and tops should be stored in a clean, dry environment. Store either hanging or loosely rolled. Suits should be stored with the zipper closed.
Zippers: The zipper is the most vulnerable part to become damaged when getting in and out of your DRY garment. Treat it carefully! Make sure the zipper is completely open, and when closing it, pull the zipper in a straight line, and in a smooth motion. Be especially gentle in cold air and/or water temperatures. Keep sand and dirt out of the zipper teeth and the closing end of the zipper. Clean the zipper occasionally with mild soap, water and a toothbrush. Lubricate occasionally with the provided lubricant (Only supplied with the Intergalactic Suit). If you wish to purchase a Zip Care product, we suggest Zip Care from McNett or Gear Aid. Broken zippers cannot be repaired, but they can be replaced. Please contact Customer Service to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA #) and/or to get further information.
Gaskets: Latex gaskets must be treated every 4–6 weeks to prevent drying out and/or cracking. We recommend using a 303 Protectant, or a similar product. Small tears or holes in the gasket may be repaired with Aquaseal. Replacement gaskets and kits are normally available from your local dealer.