Salvation Down Jacket Womens
The Salvation Down Jacket brings dependable warmth to frigid freeride missions as well as everyday life. It is highly compressible and built to be your lightweight backup plan in the unforgiving mountains.
- Keeps you warm on cold days
- Suitable for all kinds of riding when cold or for everyday use
- Highly compressible and fits in your backpack
- 1.Down filled inside flap to keep the chill out
- 2. Non-absorbing piping at wrists and hem
- 3. Helmet compatible hood
- 4. Detachable stuffing bag
- 5. Hood adjustments
- 1.Hand warming pockets
- 2. Inside pocket
- Tight water repellency provided by polyurethane lamination on the actual zipper tape.
How To Take Care Of Your Down Product
A down jacket deserves a good wash every now and then and giving it a round in the tumble dryer gives it more puffiness and increased warming capabilities. Check the instruction inside your Sweet Protection garment. HOW TO WASH AND DRY:
Brush off any loose mud or dirt and do up any zips.
Machine wash the product with a gentle cycle at 105º F/40º C. Use a gentle soap. Rinse twice. Do not use bleach. Do not use fabric softener and do not dry clean.
Tumble dry on low heat with two tennis balls (or special drying balls). The balls will help to agitate the down fill and feathers allowing the loft to return to maximum warmth. When the season is over please store the down jacket in a down bag or store it by hanging. By doing so your Sweet down jacket remains its puffiness and is ready for the next cold day!
- Tumble dry with tumble balls until garment is completely dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Fasten zippers and velcro tabs before wash.