Supernaut GORE-TEX Pro Pants Mens
The Supernaut Gore-Tex Pro Pants are our most rugged and versatile pants. The pants are crafted for high alpine pursuits where ventilation and unrestricted range of movement are critical. We have updated the pants with a new and more breathable bib solution and improved the fitting. Features include two cargo pockets, one pocket in the bib, inner leg reinforcement, snow gaiters and a drop seat solution.
- Our most durable and weather protective pants
- Crafted for high alpine freeriding and touring
- Suitable for both touring, groomers and aggressive riding in the backcountry
- Highly articulated for freedom of movement
- Strategically placed vents along the outside of the thighs for high-pace activities
- Waist adjustments and snow gaiters keeps the snow out
- 1.Bib in stretch woven fabric
- 2. Adjustable suspenders
- 3. Drop seat solution
- 4. End of leg gusset solution
- 5. Snow gaiters
- 6. Inner leg reinforcment
- 7. YKK Aquaguard coil zippers
- 1.Two large cargo pockets
- 2. Laminated pocket bags
- 1.Full length x-opening secured with YKK AquaGuard® Coil zippers
- Garments made with 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric are durably waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable. They combine comfort with reliable weather protection, even during extended activities in extreme weather.
How To Take Care Of Your GORE-TEX Product
Not only are GORE-TEX® products built to last, they are easy to care for. Routine care will ensure excellent performance and extend their useful life. You'll find the care instruction inside the tag on your Sweet Protection product. In general
- Machine wash warm 40°C/104°F using liquid detergent, rinse twice.
- Do not use powder detergent, fabric softener or bleach.
- Line Dry or Tumble Dry - Once Dry, tumble dry for 20 minutes more or iron warm (max sole plate temperature 150°C) to reactivate water-repellent treatment.
- If dry cleaned, request clean distilled hydrocarbon solvent and water repellent treatment.
- Fasten zippers and velcro tabs before wash.