Supernaut GORE-TEX PRO Pants Men's
The Supernaut Gore-Tex PRO Pant is our top-of-the-line alpine/ski touring pant - a team favorite and bestseller. The main material is a 3-layer 70 denier GORE-TEX® PRO for the best possible weather protection, yet low weight and durability. The Supernaut pant is crafted for ski-touring/freeride pursuits where coverage, ventilation and unrestricted range of movement are all critical. The high-waist bib construction is made in a softshell material for extra comfort and breathability with one stash pocket. Other main features unclude two-way full length side zips with drop seat solution, two cargo pockets, adjustable snow gaiters and reinforced inside bottom hem.
- Fabric: 3L GORE-TEX PRO, 100% Polyamide, 70 Denier
- Bluesign® APPROVED - responsible and sustainable manufacturing of textile
- Articulated fit, high waist bib and drop seat solution
- Waterproof YKK zippers
- Side vents with 2 way zipper
- Adjustable elastic suspenders
- 2 thigh pockets
- Adjustable Snow gaiters
- Reinforced hem
- 1.Bib in stretch woven fabric
- 2.Adjustable suspenders
- 3.Drop seat solution
- 4.End of leg gusset solution
- 5.Snow gaiters
- 6.Inner leg reinforcment
- 7.YKK Aquaguard coil zippers
- 1.Two large cargo pockets
- 2.Laminated pocket bags
- 1.Drop seat opening to knees YKK AquaGuard® Coil zippers
- Garments made with 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric are durably waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable. They combine comfort with reliable weather protection, even during extended activities in extreme weather.
How To Take Care Of Your GORE-TEX Product
Not only are GORE-TEX® products built to last, they are easy to care for. Routine care will ensure excellent performance and extend their useful life. You'll find the care instruction inside the tag on your Sweet Protection product.
In general, the following routine should be followed: Before laundering your garment, zip the front closure, pockets and pit zips completely, and fasten all flaps and straps. Be sure to follow the garment manufacturer’s instructions to ensure high performance.
HOW TO WASH AND DRY:
Machine wash on a warm permanent press cycle (105º F/40º C) using a small amount of liquid detergent. Rinse twice, minimize spinning to reduce creasing. Do not use powder detergents or any products that contain fabric softeners, conditioners, stain removers or bleach as they will affect garment performance. Do not wash with heavily soiled clothing.
Do not use chlorine bleach.
Line dry your garment, or tumble dry it on a warm, gentle cycle. Once it is dry, tumble dry your garment for 20 minutes to reactivate the durable water-repellent (DWR) treatment on the outer fabric.
If unable to tumble dry, iron the dry garment on gentle setting (warm, no steam) by placing a towel or cloth between the garment and the iron. This will help reactivate the DWR treatment on your garment’s outer fabric.
Reactivate with wash and tumble dry until no result is achieved. Then redo with new DWR spray on. Not wash in.
Dry Clean: Gore recommends home laundering. If professional dry cleaning is necessary, request that the cleaner use clear distilled hydrocarbon solvent for rinsing and then spray DWR on the garment’s outer fabric before drying.
Water Repellent Treatment: When the factory applied treatment can no longer be reactivated, apply a new water-repellent treatment (available at local outdoor retailers) to the garment’s outer fabric.
Please take some time to watch the W.L. Gore instructional video.
- Fasten zippers and velcro tabs before wash.
- Machine wash warm 40°C/104°F using liquid detergent, rinse twice.
- Do not use powder detergent, fabric softener or bleach.
- Line Dry or Tumble Dry - Once Dry, tumble dry for 20 minutes more or iron warm (max sole plate temperature 150°C) to reactivate water-repellent treatment.
- If dry cleaned, request clean distilled hydrocarbon solvent and water repellent treatment.