Supernaut Softshell Pants Mens
The Supernaut Softshell Pants are our most breathable ski mountaineering pants. They are constructed with a comfortable, stretchy and very breathable softshell making it the ideal pants for touring. The pants features a flexible gusset solution at the end of the leg fitting snug around both a mountaineering- and ski boot, one cargo pocket, a waist adjustment system, suspender compatible loops and ventilation in the back.
- Our most breathable ski pants
- Crafted for ski mountaineering and touring
- Comfortable and stretchy construction with ventilation in the back
- Water repellant
- Flexible gusset solutions for a snug fit around mountaineering and ski boots
- Waist adjustment system to keep the pants in place
- Suspender compatible
- 1.Waist adjustment
- 2. End of leg gusset solution
- 3. Silicon grippy elastic inside leg end
- 4. YKK coil zippers
- 1.One thigh pocket
- Sorona is a renewably sourced, eco-efficient performance fiber on the forefront of the shift from oil-based materials to bio-based ones. Fabrics made with Sorona are soft, strong and quick-drying.
How To Take Care Of Your Technical Clothing
Our products are built to last, and they are easy to care for. Enforcing routine care will ensure excellent performance and extend their useful life. You'll find the care instruction inside the tag on your Sweet Protection product.On a general basis for all clothing, the following routine should be followed: Before laundering your garment, zip the front closure, pockets and pit zips completely, and fasten all flaps and straps. Be sure to follow the garment manufacturer’s instructions to ensure high performance.
HOW TO WASH AND DRY: Machine wash on a warm permanent press cycle* (105º F/40º C) using a small amount of liquid detergent. Rinse twice, minimize spinning to reduce creasing. Do not use powder detergents or any products that contain fabric softeners, conditioners, stain removers or bleach as they will affect garment performance. Do not wash with heavily soiled clothing.
Do not use chlorine bleach.
Line dry your garment, or tumble dry it on a warm, gentle cycle. Once it is dry, tumble dry your garment for 20 minutes to reactivate the durable water-repellent (DWR) treatment on the outer fabric.
If unable to tumble dry, iron the dry garment on gentle setting (warm, no steam) by placing a towel or cloth between the garment and the iron. This will help reactivate the DWR treatment on your garment’s outer fabric.Dry Clean: We recommend home laundering. If professional dry cleaning is necessary, request that the cleaner use clear distilled hydrocarbon solvent for rinsing and then spray DWR on the garment’s outer fabric before drying. Water Repellent Treatment: When the factory applied treatment can no longer be reactivated, apply a new water-repellent treatment (available at local outdoor retailers) to the garment’s outer fabric.*Please note that these care instructions are general, and that your particular product may have other instructions more specifically meant for it. Refer to the care label inside your product before washing.
- Do not use powder detergent, fabric softener or bleach.
- Fasten zippers and velcro tabs before wash.