Bearsuit Knee Guard
Thin, light and elastic, the Bearsuit knee guards protect you from those bumps and scratches that inevitably occur on a long day out. If you’re into long distance trail biking and want some protection, without the bulk of pads, these are the guards for you.
- 1.02. Stitching across the Aramid pocket and SAS-tec to keep the pad in place
- 2. 03. Sticky elastic (top inside) for good grip to keep the guard in place
- 3. 04. All day protection without the bulk.
- 4. 05. Lycra in the inside of the elbow – thin and elastic to avoid it to be bulky
- 5. 06. Aramid covering the SAS-Tech pad for durability
- In-mold construction is a technique that directly fuses the shock absorbing EPS liner with the Polycarbonate shells to create a lightweight and strong structure.
- Visco elastic soft foam with outstanding shock absorption values. Anatomically adapted and barely noticeable. High-end engineering for greater safety.
How To Take Care Of Your Protection Gear
In order for you to enjoy the safety of the Sweet Protection Protection Gear, please take some time to carefully read how you should take care of your it.
The protector can be seriously damaged by substances such as petrol, gasoline, paint adhesive or cleaning agents.
Do not make any adjustments to your Sweet protector.
When cleaning the product