Supernaut Gore-Tex Pro Jacket W
The Supernaut Gore-Tex Pro Jacket is our most durable and weather protective jacket. Constructed with 3-layer 40 denier GORE-TEX® Pro, this jacket is pure function, light weight and crafted for high alpine freeride pursuits where coverage, ventilation, unrestricted range of movement and backpack compatibility are all critical. The jacket features underarm vents, two chest pockets, a helmet compatible hood, and asymmetric cuffs. The Supernaut Jacket is Sweet Protection’s continuing evolution into the mountains.
- Our most durable and weather protective jacket
- Crafted for high alpine touring and freeriding
- Suitable for both touring, groomers and aggressive riding in the backcountry
- Highly articulated for freedom of movement
- Strategically placed vents for high-pace activities
- Backpack compatible
- Helmet compatible hood to protect against rough weather
- Snow gaiters in cuffs and waist makes it easy to keep the snow out
- 1.Asymmetic cuffs
- 2. Helmet compatible hood
- 3. Adjustment at hood, hem and cuffs
- 4. YKK Aquaguard coil zippers Cohaesive cord locks
- 1.Two large chest pockets
- 2. Laminated inside audio/phone pocket
- 3. Key card pocket
- 1.Armpit X-opening ventilation secured with YKK AquaGuard® Coil zippers
- Garments made with 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric are durably waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable. They combine comfort with reliable weather protection, even during extended activities in extreme weather.
How To Take Care Of Your GORE-TEX Product
Not only are GORE-TEX® products built to last, they are easy to care for. Routine care will ensure excellent performance and extend their useful life. You'll find the care instruction inside the tag on your Sweet Protection product. In general
- Machine wash warm 40°C/104°F using liquid detergent, rinse twice.
- Do not use powder detergent, fabric softener or bleach.
- Line Dry or Tumble Dry - Once Dry, tumble dry for 20 minutes more or iron warm (max sole plate temperature 150°C) to reactivate water-repellent treatment.
- If dry cleaned, request clean distilled hydrocarbon solvent and water repellent treatment.
- Fasten zippers and velcro tabs before wash.