RIG® is a revolutionary lens technology developed by Sweet Protection to provide superior contrast enhancing vision, minimum color distortion and reduced eye fatigue.
- RIG® lens technology: developed by Sweet Protection to provide superior contrast, minimum color distortion and reduced eye fatigue.
- Unrivalled field of vision
- 2.8mm toric sculpted lens with extreme impact resistance
- GORE® protective vents: Equalizes the pressure between the lenses to provide minimal optical distortion
- Clear AF inner lens technology: Triple the anti-fog effectiveness compared to a standard inner lens.
- Super oleophobic- and hydrophobic coating treatment that prevents water, dirt, and grime from adhering
- 100% UV protection
Wipe with a damp cloth
RIG® Lens Technology
We have developed our own revolutionary lens technology in RIG® - Retina Illumination Grading. It gives you superior contrast, enhancing your vision with minimum color distortion, even in the most challenging conditions. Plus RIG® reduces eye fatigue, so there’s nothing to limit you seeing and going big all day long.
Toric Sculpted Lens
We sculpted a super rigid lens that will protect your face and eyes, rigorously tested to withstand projectile impacts. And with a machined lens edge that simply pops out of the injection molded polyamide lens panel, you can switch up your view in an instant, no limits.
GORE® Protective Vents
GORE® Protective Vents is used to equalize the pressure between the outer lens and the inner lens, preventing deformation of the lens in different altitudes to maintain perfect optical properties in all conditions. By including GORE® Protective Vents, we can equalize the pressure with no risk of condensation inside of the lens.
Super Olephobic & Hydrophobic Coating
Super Oleophobic & Hydrophobic Coating is a protective layer on the lenses that prevents water, dirt, and grime from adhering, making them easy to maintain cleanliness.
Clear A-F Inner Lens
The technology that we employ in most of our goggles provides triple the anti-fog effectiveness compared to a standard inner lens, ensuring that you have clear vision in the most challenging conditions.
What lens should I pick?
You can compare all our goggle-lenses by clicking the “compare lenses” further up, but if you want to understand more, we’ve put together a lens guide for you here.