Mips is a rotational management system, specifically developed and designed to be the lightest system possible to help reduce rotational energies otherwise transferred to the head during an impact or crash.
The no-compromise Volata WC Carbon Mips is our very best. Especially designed for speed events and used by some of the best Alpine ski racers in the world.
- CE EN1077 class A / ASTM2040 / FIS RH 2013
The no-compromise Volata WC Carbon Mips is our very best. Especially designed for speed events and used by some of the best Alpine ski racers in the world. The shell is a hybrid pre-preg Carbon fiber and Polyamide fiber construction optimized for the best combination of elasticity and rigidity. The liner is perfectly tuned to the shell with several Impact Shields, our advanced impact absorption technology. In addition, all our 'race helmets' has extra front and rear in-molded Gate Shields to protect the helmet from gate impacts. Additional fetaures are emergency removal Earpads and two-piece ear ports for excellent hearing. For the Volata Helmets we especially developed a unique 3layer Mips system designed to reduce rotational forces on the brain.
- Full carbon fiber high-end race helmet especially crafted for speed events
- Our latest technology in FIS-approved race helmets
- Full carbon fiber construction for maximum performance
- Impact Shields; our premium impact protection technology distributing impacts from the inside over a larger area in crucial zones
- Gate Shields; in-molded EPP foam with Polycarbonate to protect the helmet from hitting gates
- Race specific micro adjustment ratchet buckle
- Emergency removal earpads
- Two-piece ear ports for excellent hearing
- Equipped with our unique 3-layer Mips, a technology that reduces rotational forces on the brain