Mips is a rotational management system, specifically developed and designed to be the lightest system possible to help reduce rotational energies otherwise transferred to the head during an impact or crash.
The Blaster Mips JR is our lightest all-mountain helmet made specifically for Juniors.
- CE EN1077 class B / ASTM2040
The Blaster is our lightest all-mountain helmet made specifically for Juniors. Whether cruising groomers or carefully exploring the backcountry, the Blaster provides comfortable protection. This is a in-mold construction with ABS hard-shell reinforcements for extra strength in the vulnerable areas on the side. The Blaster helmet also uses our integrated Impact Shields. This model is equipped with Mips, a technology that reduces rotational forces on the brain.
- Lightweight and comfortable made for on-piste cruising
- In-mold construction with hardshell reinforcements
- In-molded impact shields distributing impacts from the inside over a larger area in crucial zones
- Comfortable interior, with easy turn-dial adjustment
- Removable earpads
- Equipped with Mips, a technology that reduces rotational forces on the brain