Fit & Sizing
The Crusader GORE-TEX Pro Jacket is our most breathable, durable and functional ski and snowboard jacket for supreme big mountain performance. The advanced construction with an articulated fit ensures unrestricted mobility and unmatched range of motion. It offers great coverage and comes with all the technical details you need when heading into the unknown. The jacket is engineered for easy handling of the two chest pockets and the extra long armpit X-opening zip venting when using a backpack. Grip friendly pullers makes the operation smooth when wearing gloves. The hood is helmet compatible and adjustable with one hand. The zipper detachable snow skirt and wrist gaiters with thumb holes keeps snow out on the heavy days. Bring the essentials in the two large chest pockets, the key card pocket and the laminated inner pocket. Built with the new rugged and recycled 3L GORE-TEX® Pro 70 denier, which includes the most breathable face fabric, the Crusader GORE-TEX Pro Jacket offers unrivalled weather protection and breathability. The search for untouched powder is abusive, yet very rewarding work – with the Crusader Gore-Tex Pro Jacket there is no holding back.
- Fabric: 3L GORE-TEX PRO, 100% Recycled Polyamide, 70 Denier
- Bluesign® APPROVED - responsible and sustainable manufacturing of textile.
- Articulated fit for unrestricted movement
- Split hem and longer back fit
- Inner cuffs
- Backpack fit
- Embossed logotype
- Waterproof YKK Zippers
- Interior Zippers Natulon YKK
- Pit zip vents, longer reach
- 1.Fabric: 3L GORE-TEX PRO, 100% Recycled Polyamide, 70 Denier
- 2. Bluesign® APPROVED - responsible and sustainable manufacturing of textile.
- 3. Articulated fit for unrestricted movement
- 4. Split hem and longer back fit
- 5. Inner cuffs
- 6. Backpack fit
- 7. Embossed logotype
- 8. Waterproof YKK Zippers
- 9. Interior Zippers Natulon YKK
- 10. Pit zip vents, longer reach
- 1.2 chest pockets, 1 key card pocket and 1 inner pocket
- 1.Underarm x-opening ventilation
Swipe to the right to find your measurements
Sizing refers to body measurement, not garment dimensions.
|Chest||88-92 34-36||96-100 37-39||104-108 40-42||112-116 44-47|
|Height||88-92 34-36||96-100 37-39||104-108 40-42||112-116 44-47|
|Waist||76-80 29-31||84-88 33-35||92-96 36-38||100-104 39-41|
|Hip||93-96 36-38||99-102 39-40||105-108 41-43||111-114 44-45|
|Leg||81-82 32||82-83 33||84-85 33.5||85-86 34|
How to measure
Around the chest, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades
Around the narrowest part of the waist
Around the narrowest part of the waist
Around the widest point of the hips
From the crotch to the anklebone on the inside of the leg
How To Take Care Of Your GORE-TEX Product
Not only are GORE-TEX® products built to last, they are easy to care for. Routine care will ensure excellent performance and extend their useful life. You'll find the care instruction inside the tag on your Sweet Protection product.
In general, the following routine should be followed: Before laundering your garment, zip the front closure, pockets and pit zips completely, and fasten all flaps and straps. Be sure to follow the garment manufacturer’s instructions to ensure high performance.
HOW TO WASH AND DRY:
Machine wash on a warm permanent press cycle (105º F/40º C) using a small amount of liquid detergent. Rinse twice, minimize spinning to reduce creasing. Do not use powder detergents or any products that contain fabric softeners, conditioners, stain removers or bleach as they will affect garment performance. Do not wash with heavily soiled clothing.
Do not use chlorine bleach.
Line dry your garment, or tumble dry it on a warm, gentle cycle. Once it is dry, tumble dry your garment for 20 minutes to reactivate the durable water-repellent (DWR) treatment on the outer fabric.
If unable to tumble dry, iron the dry garment on gentle setting (warm, no steam) by placing a towel or cloth between the garment and the iron. This will help reactivate the DWR treatment on your garment’s outer fabric.
Reactivate with wash and tumble dry until no result is achieved. Then redo with new DWR spray on. Not wash in.
Dry Clean: Gore recommends home laundering. If professional dry cleaning is necessary, request that the cleaner use clear distilled hydrocarbon solvent for rinsing and then spray DWR on the garment’s outer fabric before drying.
Water Repellent Treatment: When the factory applied treatment can no longer be reactivated, apply a new water-repellent treatment (available at local outdoor retailers) to the garment’s outer fabric.
Please take some time to watch the W.L. Gore instructional video.
- Do Not Bleach
- 40 Mild
- Tumble Dry Low
- Iron Max Heat 150
- Pro Dry Cleaning Flash Mild
- Fasten zippers and velcro tabs before wash.
- Machine wash warm 40°C/104°F using liquid detergent, rinse twice.
- Do not use powder detergent, fabric softener or bleach.
- Line Dry or Tumble Dry - Once Dry, tumble dry for 20 minutes more or iron warm (max sole plate temperature 150°C) to reactivate water-repellent treatment.