Alpine Merino Wool 3/4 Base Layer Pants Womens
Alpine Merino 3/4 Pants is made in 200g superfine 17.5 micron Merino wool, nature’s own technical fiber, providing warmth and performance in any condition. The ¾-length avoids the painful bunching or folds when used with ski- or snowboard boots.
- Merino wool is nature´s own technical fibre
- Unique moisture and temperature regulation properties
- Provides warmth and performance in all conditions
- 100% Merino wool
- 1.Superfine 100% Merino wool, 17.5 microns
- 2. Shorter pants to avoid conflict and discomfort with ski boots
- Hiking in the back country or a hard day in the resort require materials that live up to your activity. Sweet Protection developed DryZeal™ membrane, a fabric with waterproofness and breathability rating above 20,000mm and 20,000g/24h/m2 respectively, designed specifically to resist Mother Nature’s many moods.
How To Take Care Of Your Merino Wool Product
In order for you to enjoy the Sweet Protection Wool Garment fully, please take some time to carefully read how you should take care of it. With proper care, your woolen garments can last for decades. And luckily, when it comes to wool, nature does most of the work for you
- Wash using wool program.
- Do not use fabric softener.