Rooster LE MIPS Helmet 17/18
The Rooster Limited Editions (LE) helmet from Winter 17/18 are extraordinary and exclusive models detailed with the most exquisite paint finishing and details - all handmade. The Rooster LE is a race-technology helmet using our unique carbon fiber reinforced pre-preg polymer shell providing incredible strength and impact performance in a low and stylish profile. This model is equipped with MIPS, a technology that reduces rotational forces on the brain.
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer Shell (CRP) provides an incredible strength to weight ratio, rigidity and impact performance. By carefully laminating fibers with different properties and directions, we’re able to create a superlight, optimized helmet shell. An invention from the cold war put to good use.
- Helmets with Impact Shields feature a molded shock absorbing EPS liner with Impact Shield inserts that provide unsurpassed performance for shock absorbance. This is our premium impact protection technology. It distributes impact from the inside of the helmet over larger areas in crucial zones where the head needs it (front and back).
- The MIPS Brain Protection System is a helmet-integrated low-friction layer is designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.
- 1. 3D shaped vented lining. Moisture wicking, removable, washable
- 2. Wide split divider, adjustable
- 3. Fidlock magnetic hook buckle
- 4. Fully box constructed ear pads, molded hearing ports
- 5. Audio ready system
- 6. Occigrip turndial fit system*
- *No Occigrip on Rooster
- A stitched, full covering liner made from the anti-allergenic and moisture wicking Coolmax material. It provides great comfort in a wide range of temperatures.
- Place as you please for the ultimate personalized fit.