The Trooper II is our game changing freeride helmet. The Thermoplastic Laminated Carbon Fiber construction, our 2-piece Shell construction and the unique Impact Shields liner makes the Trooper II one of the most advanced helmets on the market. The helmet is updated with our Performance interior making it easier to fasten and adjust. The helmet is Audio Ready, and our Audio Chips can be bought as additional gear.
- Our game changing freeride helmet
- One of the most advanced freeride helmets on the market
- Updated interior, for easy adjustments
- Listen to your favorite songs with our Audio Ready system
- The Thermoplastic laminated carbonfiber shell combines the elasticity of injection-molded thermoplastic with the rigidity and strength of carbon fiber. It enables us to very effectively tune the shell for different properties in different areas for optimized performance.
- Helmets with Impact Shields feature a molded shock absorbing EPS liner with Impact Shield inserts that provide unsurpassed performance for shock absorbance. This is our premium impact protection technology. It distributes impact from the inside of the helmet over larger areas in crucial zones where the head needs it (front and back).
- 1. 3D shaped vented lining. Moisture wicking, removable, washable
- 2. Wide split divider, adjustable
- 3. Fidlock magnetic hook buckle
- 4. Fully box constructed ear pads, molded hearing ports
- 5. Audio ready system
- 6. Occigrip turndial fit system*
- *No Occigrip on Rooster
How To Take Care Of Your Sweet Helmet
In order for you to enjoy the safety of the Sweet Protection Helmet, please take some time to carefully read how you should take care of your helmet.
Before every time you use your helmet, make sure nothing is badly torn, worn or missing.
Replacement: Your helmet is made to absorb some of the potential energy of a blow. Even though damage may not be visible or apparent, it is infinitely important that any helmet having suffered from a major impact in an accident, or has received a similarly severe blow, should be replaced. An inspection of the helmet might not reveal any apparent damage, but it might be there. Sweet Protection also advise that any helmet should be replaced after approximately three years of normal use, or even sooner if exposed to long periods of sun, hard use, or any contact with chemicals. The helmet must also be replaced if it does not fit anymore.
For cleaning, use clean water (max temperature 30°C) and mild soap only. Dry naturally and not in contact with direct heat or on hot surfaces.
Avoid any applications of paint, adhesive stickers/transfers, cleaning fluids, chemicals and other solvents that may drastically reduce the protection given by this helmet.
The helmet will be damaged if exposed to temperatures exceeding 62°C (ca. 150°F). Please note that leaving the helmet in the window of your car (or similar) on a warm and sunny day, it may easily exceed this temperature. If exposed to such temperatures, the helmet must be immediately discarded and replaced.
The helmet will not perform as intended if you modify or replace any of the original elements included in the helmet. Please note that any customizing is not recommended, and that this will cancel the warranty. Sweet Protection or our distributors will not accept any responsibility for damage, injuries resulting from misuse or from a modified helmet.
For carrying the helmet, use the package supplied by Sweet Protection. After the use, the helmet must be stored unpacked in a cool, dry, dark place away from heat sources, frost, high humidity, corrosive substances or other possible causes of damage. During transportation avoid that any sharp object damages it by falling from above. After buying the helmet keep the packaging, it will be used for carrying it or in presence of some defects for the warranty validity at the shop where you bought it.
Accessories and spare parts: Accessories and/or replacement parts are available in the Sweet Protection’s catalogue. Use only original accessories supplied by Sweet Protection.