Mips is a rotational management system, specifically developed and designed to be the lightest system possible to help reduce rotational energies otherwise transferred to the head during an impact or crash.
- CE EN1077 class B / ASTM2040
- CE EN 1077, class B / EN12492
Important WARNING for California residents. Read more
*No earpads are supplied with this helmet. We advice wearing a thin beanie/hat.
- Revolutionary ski touring/mountaineering helmet made to be used going both up- and downhill.
- Triple certified (CE EN 1077 / ASTM 2040 / EN 12492)
- Advanced variable elasticity hybrid shell. Hybrid: combining a hardshell- and in-mold construction to optimize the performance.
- Dual density shock absorbing EPS
- 108 penetration proof vents
- Extreme low volume
- Integrated clips for headlamp Highly packable
- Equipped with Mips, a technology that reduces rotational forces on the brain
Wipe with a damp cloth
Check for tears/wear/damage before use