Mips is a rotational management system, specifically developed and designed to be the lightest system possible to help reduce rotational energies otherwise transferred to the head during an impact or crash.
- CE EN1077 class B / ASTM2040
Important WARNING for California residents. Read more
- 2Vi® - a high-performance helmet technology platform developed by Sweet Protection especially designed to increase safety and comfort.
- Full pre-preg carbon fiber shell construction with variable elasticity
- Complex geometry multi-density shock absorbing liner
- 2-Layer Mips brain protection technology
- Snap-in lining – provides incredible comfort while being easily removable and washable
- Turn dial Occigrip fit system with height adjustment
- Adapted goggle fit – will provide the best possible fit with all our goggles
- Internal Goggle garage with goggle vents
- Adjustable ventilation
- 10 large penetration proof vent ports in polycarbonate
- Fidlock Magnetic buckle for safety and ease of operation
- Listen to your favorite music with our Audio Ready system (Sound Chips are sold separately!)
- Removable earpads
- Easy to fasten hook goggle retainer
Wipe with a damp cloth
Check for tears/wear/damage before use
Full Pre-Preg Carbon Fiber Shell
The Grimnir 2Vi® Mips Helmet is a full pre-preg carbon fiber beast providing incredible strength and impact performance in a low volume profile.
2Vi® Helmet Technology Platform
2Vi® is a high-performance helmet technology platform developed by Sweet Protection that is especially designed to increase safety and improve comfort without compromising on weight and volume.
2-Layer Mips Safety System
The 2Vi® Helmet Technology Platform features an advanced 2-Layer Mips Safety System, effectively reducing the harmful forces that may be transferred to the head during an impact or crash. This system not only enhances the helmet’s protective capabilities but also improves overall performance and comfort.
Next Generation Variable Elasticity Shell Technology
Included in the 2Vi® Helmet Technology Platform is a vastly improved first line of defence – a next generation variable elasticity shell technology with increased rigidity and elasticity. This results in improved impact performance throughout. This helmet is not only lighter but also stronger.
Complex Geometry Multi-Density Shock Absorbing Liner
Included in the 2Vi® Helmet Technology Platform is a complex geometry multi-density shock absorbing line, designed for improved impact dissipation based on the geometry of the human head. The internal rib structure in combination with the Mips Safety System reduces the harmful forces that might be transferred to the head during an impact. This cutting-edge design integrates three distinct densities into a single, in-molded structure.
Occigrip Fit System
The Occigrip system makes the helmet easily adjustable with a low volume mechanism. The construction provides a firm and comfortable fit and prevents the helmet from rolling on your head. Adjustable on the fly in both reach and height.
The internal goggle garage with integrated goggle vents ensures an undeniable fit with your Sweet Protection goggles, providing seamless compatibility.
The Fidlock system allows for intuitive and secure fastening with only one hand. Integrated magnets help locking parts to snap into position, eliminating the need to re-adjust in stressful situations.
Combine with Goggles
The fit of the goggles will vary from the helmet size you choose. See below for our recommendation of goggles to fit to your Sweet Protection helmet.
For Helmet Size: SM
See goggles for helmets size SM. Product in photo: Boondock Goggles
For Helmet Size: ML
See goggles for helmets size ML. Product in photo: Connor Goggles
For Helmet size: LXL
See goggles for helmets size LXL. Product in photo: Interstellar Goggles