- Volata Mips Team Edition Helmet
Mips is a rotational management system, specifically developed and designed to be the lightest system possible to help reduce rotational energies otherwise transferred to the head during an impact or crash.
*These two specific ("TE" Team Edition) colors are made in proud collaboration with our athletes Henrik Kristoffersen (HK005) and Ragnhild Mowinckel (RM003).
- CE EN1077 class A / ASTM2040 / FIS RH 2013
Important WARNING for California residents. Read more
*This model is prepared to fit our Slalom Chin Guard that can be safely mounted/unmounted in a matter of seconds without any tools required. The Chin Guard is sold separately!
- Our latest technology FIS approved race helmet easily fitted with the Slalom chin guard.
- Our latest technology in FIS-approved race helmets
- ABS Race Thermoplastic Shell
- Impact Shields; our premium impact protection technology distributing impacts from the inside over a larger area in crucial zones
- Gate Shields; in-molded EPP foam with Polycarbonate to protect the helmet from hitting gates
- Quick-fit and no-tools required Chin Guard for slalom events
- Race specific micro adjustment ratchet buckle
- Emergency removal earpads
- Two-piece ear ports for excellent hearing
- Equipped with our unique 3-layer Mips, a technology that reduces rotational forces on the brain